Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Upper synthetic suede, very soft, nice to touch, flexible. Very soft brown synthetic suede lining. Always with two pairs of shoelaces (brown and beige).
Do you know what you are paying for?
- hand-made shoes
- the materials of top-quality, sourced exclusively in the EU countries
- barefoot shoes designed by physiotherapists
- footwear produced in ethic conditions
- the production does not engage in any form of animal suffering
- the footwear does not distort your feet and keeps them happy and free :)
We will be very happy to make you tailor-made shoes :) And if it is not really a special modification, where we need to change for example shoe lasts etc., the price remains the same as for standard models :)
Do you like the top material of one model and the lining from the other one ? No problem ! Call us, write us or just write as a note your favorite combination when you order it :)
Only the individual adaptations/combinations can't be returned or size-exchanged...
From German innovative compound lifoprene®; this compound is special for its great abrassion resistance; Lifo+ soles are available now only in sizes 37-44 (other sizes will be developed later)
- in our humble opinion the optimal performance in flexibility, attrition and adhesion
- standard on all all-seasons shoes
- height 4mm (+-0.5mm)
- "off road" design, excellent adhesion (for some purist barefoot fans maybe too adhsive)
- standard on all winter shoes
- height 2 mm, ridges 4.5mm (+-0.5mm)
- amazing flexibility, minimal height (for the real barefoot enthusiasts)
- standard on all children shoes and flats (Mary Janes)
- height 2.5mm (+-0.5mm)
(or what your sole touches)
Insole No. 1
- from the white terry cloth
- excellent sweat absorbtion, but prone to smudges
Insole No. 2
- from synthetic brown shammy cloth
- standard in all shoes