How to choose the right size?
The shoes should never hurt or press your feet! However, it should not be too loose at the same time. Try on the shoes wearing ordinary socks. Lace up the shoes so that your heels would "settle" down into their proper position in the shoe. When trying, it is recommended to elevate the heal a bit and put your weight on the toes - this way the toes slide forward slightly and you can find out whether there is enough space for your toes. Lace up the shoes and just walk around a bit to get the right feeling.
How to measure the size
- Place your bare foot on the ground with the heel touching the wall.
- Place some box or other straight edged object so that it would touch the tip of your longest toe.
- Put your full weight on the foot.
- Carefully move away your foot and measure the distance from the wall to the box edge.
- Find out the size to order in our e-shop according to the chart below (we already included some extra space for the fingers, so there is no need to add any millimeters extra).
- The measures below are only guidelines, the width of your foot matters too, as well as the shape of your foot and the way of your walking.
- The size may vary with different models. With winter shoes take the space for winter socks in consideration. With flats (or mary janes) any extra space may cause the shoe to slide.
PLEASE DON'T ADD ANY EXTRA MILLIMETERS, EXTRA SPACE FOR FINGERS IS ALREADY INCLUDED