Ananda Comfort Ballerina Burgundy
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Luxury upper material CF+ Cruelty Free high performance material - water resistant, breathable, high abrassion resistance, 100% vegan friendly :) Black breathable AirNet® lining.
Features of the comfortable insole:
- - The insole automatically absorbs all moisture (which evaporates again after the end of wearing).
- - The insole surface is made of the certified, innovative CF + Ultradry material, which ensures a dry feeling in the shoe. In laboratory tests, a drop of water is already absorbed in CF e Ultradry material in 2 seconds, in normal leather up to 33 minutes.
- - The insoles were designed in collaboration with the biomechanical institute. The front part of the insole is lightly more compact to avoid the lose of power when rebounding from the toes. The back part of the insole is softer to reduce (dampen) the impact of the foot when treading is not optimal.
- - The base of the insole is made of polyurethane foam with high density and cell structure, which is important for comfort. It is the lightest foam on the market, offering excellent cushioning thanks to its density. Comfort is not just about flexibility, touch and adaptability, but also about thermal balance and breathability.
- - The insole is removable and can be washed.
- - The material has excellent abrasion resistance (e.g. in wet > 200000 load cycles without damage unlike the leather, which is damaged at the same thickness and under the same conditions after 5555 cycles).
- - Of course, the material is certified according to the strictest European standards.
|Upper material :||CF+ high performance|
|Sole :||2mm thin rubber sole|
|Water resistance :||Increased|
|Care :||Treat with suitable impregnation|
|Cleaning :||Clean with a damp cloth or a special cleaner|