Ananda Bare Ballerina Black
Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Upper: CF+ Cruelty Freehigh performance material. Lining: soft fully breathable AirNet® mesh.
Do you know what you are paying for?
- hand-made shoes
- the materials of top-quality, sourced exclusively in the EU countries
- barefoot shoes designed by physiotherapists
- footwear produced in ethic conditions
- the production does not engage in any form of animal suffering
- the footwear does not distort your feet and keeps them happy and free :)
We will be very happy to make you tailor-made shoes :) And if it is not really a special modification, where we need to change for example shoe lasts etc., the price remains the same as for standard models :)
Do you like the top material of one model and the lining from the other one ? No problem ! Call us, write us or just write as a note your favorite combination when you order it :)
Only the individual adaptations/combinations can't be returned or size-exchanged...
From German innovative compound lifoprene®; this compound is special for its great abrassion resistance; Lifo+ soles are available now only in sizes 37-44 (other sizes will be developed later)
- in our humble opinion the optimal performance in flexibility, attrition and adhesion
- standard on all all-seasons shoes
- height 4mm (+-0.5mm)
- "off road" design, excellent adhesion (for some purist barefoot fans maybe too adhsive)
- standard on all winter shoes
- height 2 mm, ridges 4.5mm (+-0.5mm)
- amazing flexibility, minimal height (for the real barefoot enthusiasts)
- standard on all children shoes and flats (Mary Janes)
- height 2.5mm (+-0.5mm)
(or what your sole touches)
Insole No. 1
- from the white terry cloth
- excellent sweat absorbtion, but prone to smudges
Insole No. 2
- from synthetic brown shammy cloth
- standard in all shoes