Bindu 2 Comfort Black
Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
4D flexible: total flexibility in all directions + it adjusts to your feet after a while.
Upper: CF+ (Cruelty Free High Performance Material) - highly water resistant and breathable microfibre alternative to leather with excellent functional qualities with one of the most strict heath safety certification. CF+ ultradry lining for maximal comfort, also certified. Outsole Lifo+ made from German innovative compond lifoprene® with great grip, flexibility and abrassion resistance. Double layered elastic heel for maximum comfort and perfect fit.
Ultralight and flexible model made from high end quality EU-origin materials for your happy feet :)
Designed and tested by physiotherapists. Ethically handmade.
Delivered with yellow and black laces. Any other color of laces possible on request :)
Features of the comfortable insole:
- - The insole automatically absorbs all moisture (which evaporates again after the end of wearing).
- - The insole surface is made of the certified, innovative CF + Ultradry material, which ensures a dry feeling in the shoe. In laboratory tests, a drop of water is already absorbed in CF e Ultradry material in 2 seconds, in normal leather up to 33 minutes.
- - The insoles were designed in collaboration with the biomechanical institute. The front part of the insole is lightly more compact to avoid the lose of power when rebounding from the toes. The back part of the insole is softer to reduce (dampen) the impact of the foot when treading is not optimal.
- - The base of the insole is made of polyurethane foam with high density and cell structure, which is important for comfort. It is the lightest foam on the market, offering excellent cushioning thanks to its density. Comfort is not just about flexibility, touch and adaptability, but also about thermal balance and breathability.
- - The insole is removable and can be washed.
- - The material has excellent abrasion resistance (e.g. in wet > 200000 load cycles without damage unlike the leather, which is damaged at the same thickness and under the same conditions after 5555 cycles).
- - Of course, the material is certified according to the strictest European standards.
|Upper material :||CF+ high performance|
|Lining :||CF+ ultra dry|
|Sole :||Lifo+ from German innovative Lifoprene® compound|
|Water resistance :||Increased|
|Model :||Formal shoe|
|Care :||Treat with suitable impregnation|
|Cleaning :||Clean with a damp cloth or a special cleaner|