Gopi Comfort Black
Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Upper made of very light, soft, flexible, breathable suede with one of the most strict heath safety certification.
CF + ultradry lining, a special material that can remove sweat and moisture away from your feet many times faster than animal skin. Very pleasant to touch.
German Lifo+ performance sole with great flexibility and abrassion resistance. Protected front part.
Ultralight and flexible model made from high end quality materials for your happy feet and everyday use :)
TXT01 replacement is here
|Upper material :||CF+ ultra suede|
|Lining :||CF+ ultra dry|
|Sole :||Lifo+ from German innovative Lifoprene® compound|
|Water resistance :||diminished, it is necessary to impregnate|
|Care :||Treat with suitable impregnation|
|Cleaning :||Clean with a damp cloth or a special cleaner|
Do you know what are you paying for?
- hand-made shoes
- the materials of top-quality, sourced exclusively in the EU countries
- barefoot shoes designed by physiotherapists
- footwear produced in ethic conditions
- the production does not engage in any form of animal suffering
- the footwear does not distort your feet and keeps them happy and free :)
We will be very happy to make you tailor-made shoes :) And if it is not really a special modification, where we need to change for example shoe lasts etc., the price remains the same as for standard models :)
Do you like the top material of one model and the lining from the other one ? No problem ! Call us, write us or just write as a note your favorite combination when you order it :)
Only the individual adaptations/combinations can't be returned or size-exchanged...
From German innovative compound lifoprene®; this compound is special for its great abrassion resistance; Lifo+ soles are available now only in sizes 37-44 (other sizes will be developed later)
Outsole No. 1
- in our humble opinion the optimal performance in flexibility, attrition and adhesion
- standard on all all-seasons shoes
- height 4 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Outsole No. 2
- "off road" design, excellent adhesion (for some purist barefoot fans maybe too adhesive)
- standard on all winter shoes
- the thinnest part of the outsole is 2 mm high and the strongest 4,5 mm (+/- 0,5 mm) high
Outsole No. 3
- amazing flexibility, minimal height (for the real barefoot enthusiasts)
- standard on all children shoes and ballerinas
- height 2.5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
(or what your sole touches)
Insole No. 1
- from the white terry cloth
- excellent sweat absorbtion, but prone to smudges
Insole No. 2
- from brown synthetical suede
- standard in all shoes