Iva Bittová Žingora
Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Iva Bittova´s exclusive model "Žingora" :)
Iva Bittová is a Czech singer, violinist and actress. Her motto is:
"Thru the arts you can use your imagination.
The Art is a bread and pleasure !
An endless passion for music, for voices,
for discovery, for people, for life."
Iva belongs to the most significant artists of the Czech alternative music scene. She grew up in a musical family. A music has been a part of her entire life. Iva has performed with a number of avant-garde musicians internationally, has given solo concerts across the world and has gained many awards. Iva is warmly welcomed by her fans worldwide … more info >>
After forty years of touring globally, she fulfills her dream to open a small vocal school Žingora in Rhinebeck, New York, USA. Iva believes in freedom of the voice and in using the voice as a tool for expressing our deepest needs and desires. Her teaching emphasizes free expression, improvisation and connection with nature.
The shoe model Žingora has been created especially on Iva Bittova´s request, in compliance with her Žingora project. Upper: heavy-weight hemp canvas from EU. Lining: completly breathable AirNet® mesh (available in hemp if requested) . Outsole: German inovative compound Lifoprene®
|Upper material :||Konopí|
|Podrážka :||Lifo+ z německé inovativní směsi lifoprene®|
|Voděodolnost :||Snížená, nutné impregnovat|
|Údržba :||Vhodné ošetřit odpovídající impregnací|
|Čištění :||Vlhkým hadříkem nebo speciálním čističem|
Do you know what are you paying for?
- hand-made shoes
- the materials of top-quality, sourced exclusively in the EU countries
- barefoot shoes designed by physiotherapists
- footwear produced in ethic conditions
- the production does not engage in any form of animal suffering
- the footwear does not distort your feet and keeps them happy and free :)
We will be very happy to make you tailor-made shoes :) And if it is not really a special modification, where we need to change for example shoe lasts etc., the price remains the same as for standard models :)
Do you like the top material of one model and the lining from the other one ? No problem ! Call us, write us or just write as a note your favorite combination when you order it :)
Only the individual adaptations/combinations can't be returned or size-exchanged...
From German innovative compound lifoprene®; this compound is special for its great abrassion resistance; Lifo+ soles are available now only in sizes 37-44 (other sizes will be developed later)
- in our humble opinion the optimal performance in flexibility, attrition and adhesion
- standard on all all-seasons shoes
- height 4mm (+-0.5mm)
- "off road" design, excellent adhesion (for some purist barefoot fans maybe too adhsive)
- standard on all winter shoes
- height 2 mm, ridges 4.5mm (+-0.5mm)
- amazing flexibility, minimal height (for the real barefoot enthusiasts)
- standard on all children shoes and flats (Mary Janes)
- height 2.5mm (+-0.5mm)
(or what your sole touches)
Insole No. 1
- from the white terry cloth
- excellent sweat absorbtion, but prone to smudges
Insole No. 2
- from synthetic brown shammy cloth
- standard in all shoes