Tie a bow so every day is a beautiful day! Create your own style with these barefoot sandals — we know plenty of ways to tie them and you’re sure to discover more.
But best of all: Your feet will be free in these barefoot sandals designed by physiotherapists. Our thin outsole lets them explore the world freely and function the way nature intended.
We’ll send you two sets of ribbons – one black and one white. Which one will you choose?
- Designed by physiotherapists for a healthy stride
- Handmade in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- 100% durable vegan leather
- Moisture-wicking material keeps your feet dry
- Long-lasting and machine-washable ribbons
- Buy another set of ribbons and have a create a brand new outfit
Barefoot sandals made by physiotherapists
Ever noticed how classic shoes have a completely different shape from your feet? They pinch your feet, which is why you can’t wait to take them off every day.
Try our barefoot sandals that provide space for your toes and flexibility for your entire foot. In Ahinsa shoes, every step is a gentle massage for your feet — and your mind. Did you know that barefoot walking stimulates the centers in your brain?
And that’s not all. Barefoot shoes also:
- Activate your body’s kinetic muscle chains
- Engage your core stability system
- Support the function of your internal organs
Switch to wearing shoes that respect the shape and movement of your feet.
Our thinnest outsole: Freedom for your foot
Your foot can do anything. That’s why we wanted a sole that could keep up with your every step — and we found it. Our thinnest sole measures just 2mm and flexes with your natural stride.
Feel the difference for yourself. Get natural contact with the ground while protecting your feet.
Worried about wear? Don’t be. We selected an extremely durable material that will last millions of steps. Really, we tested it out on our own feet.
- Wear and abrasion-resistant
- Flexible just like your feet
- Thin 2mm sole for perfect, natural contact with the ground
- Traction and grip even on wet surfaces
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.