Tie a bow so every day is a beautiful day! Create your own style with these barefoot sandals — we know plenty of ways to tie them and you’re sure to discover more.
But best of all: Your feet will be free in these barefoot sandals designed by physiotherapists. Our thin outsole lets them explore the world freely and function the way nature intended.
We’ll send you two sets of ribbons – one black and one white. Which one will you choose?
- Designed by physiotherapists for a healthy stride
- Handmade in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- 100% durable vegan leather
- Moisture-wicking material keeps your feet dry
- Long-lasting and machine-washable ribbons
- Buy another set of ribbons and have a create a brand new outfit
Barefoot sandals made by physiotherapists
Ever noticed how classic shoes have a completely different shape from your feet? They pinch your feet, which is why you can’t wait to take them off every day.
Try our barefoot sandals that provide space for your toes and flexibility for your entire foot. In Ahinsa shoes, every step is a gentle massage for your feet — and your mind. Did you know that barefoot walking stimulates the centers in your brain?
And that’s not all. Barefoot shoes also:
- Activate your body’s kinetic muscle chains
- Engage your core stability system
- Support the function of your internal organs
Switch to wearing shoes that respect the shape and movement of your feet.
Thin outsole + soft footbed = comfort for the city
These sandals conform to you - not you to them.
The thin outsole copies the movement of your foot. And the best part? They'll last you millions of steps. Really, we tested it on our own feet.
We combined the outsole with a soft layer. So even in the city, you're walking as softly as if you were in a moss.
- Durable outsole lasts for years
- Copies the movement of the foot
- Soft footsteps
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.