You can handle it. Rocks, mud, forest – you’ll overcome it all with ease.
Your feet are prepared – they’re as perfect as nature created them to be. Put on shoes that respect them.
A wide toe box, zero drop, flexible materials and a reliable Vibram sole that properly grips the terrain. Plus a CoolMax lining that will keep your feet dry and cool.
These are the new Chitra barefoot trek & trail shoes.
Shoes that you can handle anything in.
- Designed by physiotherapists
- Hand made in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- They respect the anatomical shape of the foot
- Durable Vibram sole
- They wick away sweat from the feet
- Ideal for rugged terrain
Barefoot Line: Free your feet
Have you ever noticed how your shoes have a completely different shape than your feet? Ordinary shoes restrict and cramp your feet, so you can’t wait to take them off at the end of the day.
Try wearing barefoot shoes, which give your toes the natural space and flexibility they need. In Ahinsa shoes, every step you take becomes a gentle massage for your feet — and your brain. Did you know that walking barefoot stimulates brain centers?
And that’s not all. Wearing barefoot shoes also:
- Activates your entire kinetic chain
- Engages your core stabilization system
- Supports the function of your internal organs
Wear shoes that respect the natural shape and elasticity of your feet.
Never worn barefoot shoes before? Give our Comfort Line a try first. These shoes come with foam insoles to soften each step. Once you’re ready to transition to barefoot, simply remove them.
The best European materials. Let the foot breathe!
Take a deep breath – and let your feet enjoy doing the same. We’ve combined European materials that make this easy to do.
The durable Tebox mesh brings air to the foot and cools it.
The CoolMax lining wicks away sweat and dries quickly.
The CF+ vegan leather naturally reinforces the shoe, allowing Chitra running shoes to handle millions of steps. Really, we’ve tried.
- The breathable mesh allows the foot to breathe
- The lining wicks away sweat from the foot
- They adapt to the feet and don’t cramp them
- They can handle millions of steps
Bounce forward. You’ve got room.
Run the way nature intended in our Chitra sports shoes. You’ll finally use all the natural strength hidden in your toes.
When your toes have enough space to move naturally, the full bounce of every step gets used to help you run more easily and faster than ever before.
- Generous room for your toes
- Freedom for natural movement
- Finally use all the strength of your toes and entire body
Vibram terrain sole: We’ve teamed up with the best
We searched for a durable sole that will keep a firm hold on both rocks and muddy trails and found one made by true experts.
Vibram is the NASA of the sole world. The soles copy the movement of your foot, they’re super-light and will withstand (just about) anything. They’re also easy to clean – no more stuck pebbles.
Head out and put your sandals with Vibram soles to the test. They’ll pass it.
- State-of-the-art Vibram sole
- Flexible in all directions
- Tight hold on unpredictable surfaces
- Only 6 mm thick (2 mm + 4 mm tread) and zero drop
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.