Bindu 2 Comfort Hemp
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
4D flexible: total flexibility in all directions + it adjusts to your feet after a while.
Upper heavy weight hemp canvas, ecologically grown in EU. CF+ ultradry lining for maximal comfort, also certified. Outsole Lifo+ made from German innovative compond lifoprene® with great grip, flexibility and abrassion resistance. Double layered elastic heel for maximum comfort and perfect fit.
Ultralight and flexible model made from high end quality EU-origin materials for your happy feet :)
Designed and tested by physiotherapists. Ethically handmade.
Delivered with yellow, beige and black laces. Any other color of laces possible on request :)
Features of the comfortable insole:
- - The insole automatically absorbs all moisture (which evaporates again after the end of wearing).
- - The insole surface is made of the certified, innovative CF + Ultradry material, which ensures a dry feeling in the shoe. In laboratory tests, a drop of water is already absorbed in CF e Ultradry material in 2 seconds, in normal leather up to 33 minutes.
- - The insoles were designed in collaboration with the biomechanical institute. The front part of the insole is lightly more compact to avoid the lose of power when rebounding from the toes. The back part of the insole is softer to reduce (dampen) the impact of the foot when treading is not optimal.
- - The base of the insole is made of polyurethane foam with high density and cell structure, which is important for comfort. It is the lightest foam on the market, offering excellent cushioning thanks to its density. Comfort is not just about flexibility, touch and adaptability, but also about thermal balance and breathability.
- - The insole is removable and can be washed.
- - The material has excellent abrasion resistance (e.g. in wet > 200000 load cycles without damage unlike the leather, which is damaged at the same thickness and under the same conditions after 5555 cycles).
- - Of course, the material is certified according to the strictest European standards.
|Upper material :||Hemp|
|Lining :||CF+ ultra dry|
|Sole :||Lifo+ from German innovative Lifoprene® compound|
|Water resistance :||diminished, it is necessary to impregnate|
|Care :||Treat with suitable impregnation|
|Cleaning :||Clean with a damp cloth or a special cleaner|
Do you know what are you paying for?
- hand-made shoes
- the materials of top-quality, sourced exclusively in the EU countries
- barefoot shoes designed by physiotherapists
- footwear produced in ethic conditions
- the production does not engage in any form of animal suffering
- the footwear does not distort your feet and keeps them happy and free :)
Individual adaptations and material combinations
We will be very happy to make you tailored shoes.
Do you like the upper of one model and the lining from the other one? No problem! You can combine our materials, we can also use some of your favorite materials or even print the shoe with your own motif.
All individual adaptations please order only via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The price for individual adaptation is usually 10% higher than for our standard model (depending on how the adaptation or combination is complicated).More information >>
Examples of individual combinations of our customers