The organizer of the competition is the company Walk free s.r.o., IČ 047 24 470, with its registered office at Vnitřní 896/17, Prague 4 - Michle, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 252705. (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION AND WHAT ARE THE RULES
- The competition runs from 15 November to 21 November 2021 18:00.
- Contestants can participate in the Contest through the social network Facebook or Instagram, by commenting under the contest entry, in which they describe their dream shoe model.
- The prize is a gift voucher for any Ahinsa shoes products worth CZK 5,000. 2 winners will win. One on the FACEBOOK platform, the other on the Instagram platform. The winner is the author of the comment with the most likes at the end of the competition. The winner is determined by the organizer and publicly announced on the given platform.
- The winners of the Competition are obliged to contact the Organizer on the basis of the invitation according to the previous point no later than within five (5) working days. If the Winner does not send the Organizer the contact details for sending the prize within the specified period from the Organizer's invitation or the Organizer fails to deliver the prize, the prize will be forfeited in favor of the Organizer.
- A competitor may participate in the Competition only once (1x) and is entitled to only one (1) prize.
- In the event that the Competitor contradicts the Competition more than once in contravention of the previous sentence of this point of the Rules, he will be excluded from the competition.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Only a person who meets all of the following conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Competitor") may participate in the Competition:
- at the latest on the day of participation in the Competition, the person has reached the age of 15 (fifteen) years, but if they are under 18 (eighteen) years old, they has obtained the prior written consent of their legal representative according to the rules established by law
- is not in the manner of these Rules in an employment or other similar relationship with the Organizer and / or a person close to these persons in the sense of the provisions of § 22 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter only the "Civil Code"). (§ 22 zákona č. 89/2012 Sb., občanského zákoníku, ve znění pozdějších předpisů (dále jen „Občanský zákoník“).
The Competitor who, in connection with his participation in the Competition:
- damages the Organizer or third parties in any way and / or violates or endangers the rights and legally protected interests of the Organizer or third parties; or
- acts in violation of applicable law or good morals and / or violates, circumvents or abuses these Rules
- There is no legal claim to the prize. The prize cannot be legally enforced or alternatively paid in cash or other values. Competitors and winners are also not entitled to reimbursement of costs associated with participation in the competition or to any other performance by the Organizer.
- The winner acknowledges that the prize may have tax consequences for him and that the acceptance and use of the prize may involve obligations under applicable law.
- The Organizer reserves the right to interrupt, shorten, extend, terminate or unilaterally change or amend these Rules at any time, even without giving a reason, with effect from the date of publication of the new version of the Rules of the Competition.
- The Organizer of the Competition is entitled to freely use the sent information (comments).
- The Organizer is not responsible for damage or possible loss of the prize when it is sent to the winner of the Competition through the postal service provider or otherwise.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any technical or telecommunication difficulties or defects arising during the Competition, for the speed of technical connection or other possible deficiencies arising in connection with the Competition or in connection with electronic communications networks, or their availability for Competitors, or for damage and damage to equipment Competitors or other persons in connection with their participation in the Competition or obtaining documents within the Competition.
- does not correspond to the specified competition topic;
- is inappropriate in content, or for any other reasonable reasons according to the decision of the Organizer;
- contains elements of violence or pornographic elements, or is otherwise contrary to good morals or generally binding legal regulations;
- is liable to damage the good name, business name, trademark of the Organizer or third parties; or
- is otherwise contrary to these Rules.
The Competition is in no way organized, supported, sponsored, administered, associated with or affiliated with the FACEBOOK social network or its operator, and the operator of this social network is not responsible for the Competition and its course.
The rules and legal relations arising in connection with the Competition are governed by the law of the Czech Republic, to the maximum extent possible without the application of conflict rules or international agreements, on the basis of which a law other than the law of the Czech Republic should apply. The exclusive courts of the Czech Republic, which will decide disputes in accordance with the substantive and procedural law of the Czech Republic, are competent to the extent possible to resolve and resolve disputes related to this Competition and the participation of Competitors and other persons in the Competition.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By participating in the Competition, the Competitor agrees that in the event of his / her winning, the Organizer will publish his / her name and surname, or nickname and a link to his / her account on the social network in connection with the information about the winning that the Competitor has won.
The Organizer of the Competition is also the administrator of the personal data of the Competitors who participate in the Competition and for this purpose provide their personal data, which are necessary for participation in the Competition.