There’s one thing we can’t protect you from: compliments.
And as soon as you put on these gray nubuck ballet flats, you’ll be getting them from every direction.
Here’s what we can protect you from:
- Cramped and bruised feet. Ahinsa ballet flats finally give your feet plenty of room to move.
- Heavy footsteps. A special insert absorbs shock with every step.
- More purchases. These ballet flats will last for millions of steps, so you won’t need a new pair for a while.
Wear them to work, the theater, or on a walk. Enjoy every step in the most comfortable shoes in the world.
- Designed by physiotherapists for ultimate comfort and a healthy stride
- Handmade in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- 100% vegan
- Natural style anywhere, from the park to the theater
- Straps can be shortened – cut just below the stitching
- Suitable for low and normal instep
Comfort Line: Shoes that fit from the first step
You walk as healthily as if you were barefoot in Ahinsa Comfort shoes... but safer. A special foam insole cushions your every step.
It's thicker under the heel so you can walk like you're stepping in moss. Under your toes, it's thinner and compact, so you get the most out of the rebound.
Finally, shoes that make you happy from the very first time you put them on!
- Enough room for your toes
- Ultralight, elastic, and flexible shoes
- Softens the impact on your heels
- Ideal for barefoot beginners
Are you ready to go barefoot? Just remove the yellow insoles to transform your shoes into barefoot shoes made by physiotherapists.
CF Nubuck: Unique and durable
Nubuck is the lesser-known sibling of suede. Its naturally varied surface develops a subtle patina with every step you take.
Usually, nubuck is made from leather, but we’ve found something better — cruelty-free nubuck, which looks like leather but lasts a whole lot longer.
It wicks moisture and heat away from your feet. And if you waterproof it, it will stay dry too.
- 100 % breathable
- Vegan and ethically produced in the EU
- Wicks moisture and heat away from your feet
- Easy to clean and lasts for years
CF UltraDry lining: Dry feet even in the hot summer
We've been looking for a lining that would look after your feet for a long time. A lining that breathes and wicks moisture away from your feet. And we found it.
It's called Cruelty Free UltraDry. It looks like leather, but it's so much better. 60% of this lining comes from corn polymer, a natural and easily recyclable material.
We also love this lining for what it can do. It absorbs up to 8 times its weight in water, so your feet stay dry.
- Wicks away moisture from your feet
- Silky smooth to the touch
- Ecological and easily recyclable material
Ballet flat outsole: Freedom for your foot
Your feet were made to do great things. That’s why we wanted a sole that was built to keep up with your every step — and we found it. Our thinnest sole measures just 2mm and flexes with your natural stride. At the same time, it keeps your feet protected no matter what you’re doing.
And don’t worry about feeling every stone — our soft insole (insert) will cushion your every step.
Worried about wear? Don’t be. We selected an extremely durable material that will last millions of steps.
- Wear and abrasion-resistant
- Flexible just like your feet
- Traction and grip even on wet surfaces
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.