It’s hard to find a greener fabric than hemp. We immediately fell in love with it for three reasons:
1) Hemp needs almost no water and doesn’t need fertilizer or pesticides to grow.
2) Hemp fabric is extremely durable like it was made for shoes.
3) This organic cloth offers natural breathability and keeps your feet dry even in the heat of summer.
Even better, hemp shoes are simply stylish. And when you wear shoes designed by physiotherapists, you’ll finally know what real comfort feels like.
Good to know: Hemp shoes can feel a little stiff at the beginning. But hang in there, the material will completely adapt to your feet after one to two weeks of wear.
- Designed by physiotherapists for ultimate comfort and a healthy stride
- Handmade in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- 100% vegan
- Organic hemp: eco-friendly and durable
- CF+ Ultra Dry lining wicks moisture away from your feet
Comfort Line: Shoes that fit from the first step
You walk as healthily as if you were barefoot in Ahinsa Comfort shoes... but safer. A special foam insole cushions your every step.
It's thicker under the heel so you can walk like you're stepping in moss. Under your toes, it's thinner and compact, so you get the most out of the rebound.
Finally, shoes that make you happy from the very first time you put them on!
- Enough room for your toes
- Ultralight, elastic, and flexible shoes
- Softens the impact on your heels
- Ideal for barefoot beginners
Are you ready to go barefoot? Just remove the yellow insoles to transform your shoes into barefoot shoes made by physiotherapists.
Hemp: Strong, sturdy, and ecological
The American flag was made from hemp. Levi Strausss stitched his jeans from hemp. And we also fell in love with hemp at Ahinsa shoes. It’s good for your feet and it doesn’t hurt the planet.
By nature, the hemp plant is simple. It doesn’t need irrigation, pesticides, or fertilizer to grow. That’s why hemp fabric has such great qualities.
It’s naturally antibacterial, durable and even naturally blocks 95 % of the harmful UV rays in sunlight. Let your feet breathe in hemp that keeps you dry and cool as you walk the world.
Good to know: Hemp shoes might feel a little stiff in the beginning. Hang in there, in 1 to 2 weeks of wear the material will completely adjust to you.
- Sturdy and durable
- Grown and processed in the EU
- Naturally antibacterial
- Fabric weight: 574 g/m2
CF UltraDry lining: Dry feet even in the hot summer
We've been looking for a lining that would look after your feet for a long time. A lining that breathes and wicks moisture away from your feet. And we found it.
It's called Cruelty Free UltraDry. It looks like leather, but it's so much better. 60% of this lining comes from corn polymer, a natural and easily recyclable material.
We also love this lining for what it can do. It absorbs up to 8 times its weight in water, so your feet stay dry.
- Wicks away moisture from your feet
- Silky smooth to the touch
- Ecological and easily recyclable material
Lifo+: Extra flexible sole that lasts for years
You'll conquer any terrain with the German Lifo+ outsole. It's lightweight and as flexible as your feet. And it doesn't slip even on wet surfaces (we tried it).
Wondering if they'll last? We've worked that out, too. We chose an extra-durable German compound that won't scuff easily.
- Thin and lightweight sole
- Reliable even on wet surfaces
- Maximum flexibility
- Resists wear and tear
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.