Looking for something off the beaten path?
How about these barefoot ballet flats made from one-of-a-kind Italian fabric, which are lighter and more comfortable than any of your other shoes?
Really! They’re designed by physiotherapists, and that’s why they respect the shape of your foot. Forget about the callouses, forget about the blisters. These barefoot ballet flats will fit the very first time you put them on, and you’ll be connected to the ground, enjoying every step.
- Designed by physiotherapists for comfort and a healthy stride
- Handmade in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- 100% vegan
- For work, a walk or a formal ball
- The strap can be shortened – just cut it under the stitching
- Suitable for low and normal instep
FREE YOUR FEET
Have you ever noticed how your shoes have a completely different shape than your feet? Ordinary shoes restrict and cramp your feet, so you can’t wait to take them off at the end of the day.
Try wearing barefoot shoes, which give your toes the natural space and flexibility they need. In Ahinsa shoes, every step you take becomes a gentle massage for your feet — and your brain. Did you know that walking barefoot stimulates brain centers?
And that’s not all. Wearing barefoot shoes also:
- Activates your entire kinetic chain
- Engages your core stabilization system
- Supports the function of your internal organs
Wear shoes that respect the natural shape and elasticity of your feet.
Ballet flat outsole: Freedom for your foot
Your feet were made to do great things. That’s why we wanted a sole that was built to keep up with your every step — and we found it. Our thinnest sole measures just 2mm and flexes with your natural stride.
Feel the difference for yourself. Get natural contact with the ground while protecting your feet.
Worried about wear? Don’t be. We selected an extremely durable material that will last millions of steps. Really, we tested it out on our own feet.
- Wear and abrasion-resistant
- Flexible just like your feet
- Thin 2mm sole for perfect, natural contact with the ground
- Traction and grip even on wet surfaces
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.