Our feet are made for running, they just need to be given enough room.
And that’s exactly what they’ll get in the new Chitra Run barefoot running shoes.
The wide toe box will free the toes. The thin sole with zero drop holds perfectly to the urban terrain. And the breathable mesh will make sure your feet stay dry.
Put on free shoes. Barefoot sneakers that allow your foot to function properly.
- Designed by physiotherapists
- Hand made in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- They respect the anatomical shape of the foot
- They wick away sweat from the feet
- Zero drop and only a 4,5 mm sole
- Ideal for the city, park or indoor sports
Barefoot Line: Free your feet
Have you ever noticed how your shoes have a completely different shape than your feet? Ordinary shoes restrict and cramp your feet, so you can’t wait to take them off at the end of the day.
Try wearing barefoot shoes, which give your toes the natural space and flexibility they need. In Ahinsa shoes, every step you take becomes a gentle massage for your feet — and your brain. Did you know that walking barefoot stimulates brain centers?
And that’s not all. Wearing barefoot shoes also:
- Activates your entire kinetic chain
- Engages your core stabilization system
- Supports the function of your internal organs
Wear shoes that respect the natural shape and elasticity of your feet.
Never worn barefoot shoes before? Give our Comfort Line a try first. These shoes come with foam insoles to soften each step. Once you’re ready to transition to barefoot, simply remove them.
The best European materials. Let the foot breathe!
Take a deep breath – and let your feet enjoy doing the same. We’ve combined European materials that make this easy to do.
The durable Tebox mesh brings air to the foot and cools it.
The CoolMax lining wicks away sweat and dries quickly.
The CF+ vegan leather naturally reinforces the shoe, allowing Chitra running shoes to handle millions of steps. Really, we’ve tried.
- The breathable mesh allows the foot to breathe
- The lining wicks away sweat from the foot
- They adapt to the feet and don’t cramp them
- They can handle millions of steps
Bounce forward. You’ve got room.
Run the way nature intended in our Chitra sports shoes. You’ll finally use all the natural strength hidden in your toes.
When your toes have enough space to move naturally, the full bounce of every step gets used to help you run more easily and faster than ever before.
- Generous room for your toes
- Freedom for natural movement
- Finally use all the strength of your toes and entire body
A patented German sole. Keeping you firmly grounded
There’s no terrain that your foot can’t handle. It only needs the right protection – a sole that copies the movement of your foot.
The patented German Hexa 4 Grip sole will hold you firmly to the ground. On the sidewalk, a wet road or forest trail. It’ll keep you rooted to the ground everywhere you go. It’s even used as a safety sole on wet and greasy surfaces.
It’s excellent at withstanding wear, and therefore your beloved running shoes will endure (just about) anything.
- Ecologically produced in Germany
- Excellent contact and sharp tread
- They hold firmly to dry, wet and even greasy surfaces
- They withstand wear – and will last you for years
- Ideal for the city and park
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.