We already know these barefoot sandals will fit perfectly the first time you put them on. How?
- They were designed by physiotherapists. The strap-up sandals copy the shape of your feet and their movement.
- The soft vegan leather will adapt to your needs.
- The elastic straps in the front respect the shape of your foot.
- The thin 1,8 mm sole will connect you to the ground.
Forget about blisters and sore feet. Put on barefoot sandals with zero drop that you’ll fall in love with the moment you put them on.
- Designed by physiotherapists
- Durable vegan leather
- Zero drop and flexible sole
- Adjustable straps
- Also suitable for higher insteps
Barefoot sandals made by physiotherapists
Ever noticed how classic shoes have a completely different shape from your feet? They pinch your feet, which is why you can’t wait to take them off every day.
Try our barefoot sandals that provide space for your toes and flexibility for your entire foot. In Ahinsa shoes, every step is a gentle massage for your feet — and your mind. Did you know that barefoot walking stimulates the centers in your brain?
And that’s not all. Barefoot shoes also:
- Activate your body’s kinetic muscle chains
- Engage your core stability system
- Support the function of your internal organs
Switch to wearing shoes that respect the shape and movement of your feet.
Cruelty free: Better than leather
CF+ vegan leather is the best shoe material we’ve discovered so far.
You couldn’t scratch it if you tried. It wicks moisture away from your feet. And if it gets dirty — just wipe it with a damp cloth.
Even better, you’ll know that no animal was harmed to make your shoes.
Be comfortable and ethical.
- Extremely durable material
- Keeps your feet dry
- Ethical and eco-friendly
Thin outsole + soft footbed = comfort for the city
These sandals conform to you - not you to them.
The thin outsole copies the movement of your foot. And the best part? They'll last you millions of steps. Really, we tested it on our own feet.
We combined the outsole with a soft layer. So even in the city, you're walking as softly as if you were in a moss.
- Durable outsole lasts for years
- Copies the movement of the foot
- Soft footsteps
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.