We need to make a confession. We’re immodestly proud of these sneakers.
They’re stylish and healthy at the same time.
- They respect the shape of your foot. There is space for your toes in the toe box.
- There’s no heel. They won’t be tilting your body forward.
- The special insole will soften your steps.
What’s more, they’re ultra-light, soft and nearly indestructible. You won’t wear out the vegan leather, and it won’t be easy to wear out the German Lifo+ sole.
We’ll be happy if you choose them. But mainly, you’ll be giving yourself and your body a gift. And you deserve it, don’t you think?
- Designed by physiotherapists for comfort and a healthy stride
- Hand-made in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- 100% vegan
- Material that wicks away moisture from the feet
Comfort Line: Shoes that fit from the first step
You walk as healthily as if you were barefoot in Ahinsa Comfort shoes... but safer. A special foam insole cushions your every step.
It's thicker under the heel so you can walk like you're stepping in moss. Under your toes, it's thinner and compact, so you get the most out of the rebound.
Finally, shoes that make you happy from the very first time you put them on!
- Enough room for your toes
- Ultralight, elastic, and flexible shoes
- Softens the impact on your heels
- Ideal for barefoot beginners
Are you ready to go barefoot? Just remove the yellow insoles to transform your shoes into barefoot shoes made by physiotherapists.
CF+ material: Dry feet — rain or shine
Head into the forest. Or climb a hill. In these shoes, the weather won’t catch you off guard.
Our shoes are made from the highest quality European material CF+ (Cruelty Free High Performance material). It has increased water resistance on the outside, while on the inside it absorbs and reduces moisture.
Even better? CF+ is extremely durable. You can scratch them with a fork (we’ve tried) and you won’t see a thing. Finally, shoes that won’t get scuffed up the moment you wear them outside!
- Wicks away sweat from your feet
- Increased water resistance
- 100% vegan
CF UltraDry lining: Dry feet even in the hot summer
We've been looking for a lining that would look after your feet for a long time. A lining that breathes and wicks moisture away from your feet. And we found it.
It's called Cruelty Free UltraDry. It looks like leather, but it's so much better. 60% of this lining comes from corn polymer, a natural and easily recyclable material.
We also love this lining for what it can do. It absorbs up to 8 times its weight in water, so your feet stay dry.
- Wicks away moisture from your feet
- Silky smooth to the touch
- Ecological and easily recyclable material
Lifo+: Extra flexible sole that lasts for years
You'll conquer any terrain with the German Lifo+ outsole. It's lightweight and as flexible as your feet. And it doesn't slip even on wet surfaces (we tried it).
Wondering if they'll last? We've worked that out, too. We chose an extra-durable German compound that won't scuff easily.
- Thin and lightweight sole
- Reliable even on wet surfaces
- Maximum flexibility
- Resists wear and tear
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.