Sometimes, you just want to switch off. Walk through the city and feel the ground beneath your feet.
It’s for these moments that we handcrafted these barefoot ballet flats.
Your first pair of shoes that you hardly know you’re wearing. They set your feet free, give you space, and bend with you as you walk. You’ll walk naturally and enjoy every step — and your body will thank you.
The matte nubuck surface takes on a unique natural patina, but will still look like new after a million steps.
Wear barefoot shoes for days when you want to feel free.
- Designed by physiotherapists for ultimate comfort and a healthy stride
- Handmade in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- 100% vegan
- Natural style anywhere, from the park to the theater
- Straps can be shortened – cut just below the stitching
- Suitable for low and normal instep
FREE YOUR FEET
Have you ever noticed how your shoes have a completely different shape than your feet? Ordinary shoes restrict and cramp your feet, so you can’t wait to take them off at the end of the day.
Try wearing barefoot shoes, which give your toes the natural space and flexibility they need. In Ahinsa shoes, every step you take becomes a gentle massage for your feet — and your brain. Did you know that walking barefoot stimulates brain centers?
And that’s not all. Wearing barefoot shoes also:
- Activates your entire kinetic chain
- Engages your core stabilization system
- Supports the function of your internal organs
Wear shoes that respect the natural shape and elasticity of your feet.
CF Nubuck: Unique and durable
Nubuck is the lesser-known sibling of suede. Its naturally varied surface develops a subtle patina with every step you take.
Usually, nubuck is made from leather, but we’ve found something better — cruelty-free nubuck, which looks like leather but lasts a whole lot longer.
It wicks moisture away from your feet. And if you waterproof it, it will stay dry too.
- 100 % breathable
- Vegan and ethically produced in the EU
- Wicks moisture away from your feet
- Easy to clean and lasts for years
CF UltraDry lining: Dry feet even in the hot summer
We've been looking for a lining that would look after your feet for a long time. A lining that breathes and wicks moisture away from your feet. And we found it.
It's called Cruelty Free UltraDry. It looks like leather, but it's so much better. 60% of this lining comes from corn polymer, a natural and easily recyclable material. We also love this lining for what it can do. It absorbs up to 8 times its weight in water, so your feet stay dry.
- Wicks away moisture from your feet
- Silky smooth to the touch
- Ecological and easily recyclable material
Ballet flat outsole: Freedom for your foot
Your feet were made to do great things. That’s why we wanted a sole that was built to keep up with your every step — and we found it. Our thinnest sole measures just 2mm and flexes with your natural stride.
Feel the difference for yourself. Get natural contact with the ground while protecting your feet.
Worried about wear? Don’t be. We selected an extremely durable material that will last millions of steps. Really, we tested it out on our own feet.
- Wear and abrasion-resistant
- Flexible just like your feet
- Thin 2mm sole for perfect, natural contact with the ground
- Traction and grip even on wet surfaces
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.