Your feet deserve something special and fresh. How about these comfortable ballet flats made from one-of-a-kind Italian fabric?
They’re handmade and designed by physiotherapists.
It’ll be love at first step. Your toes will enjoy a sufficient amount of space, and the special foam insole will soften your steps.
Only the best for you. Comfortable ballet flats designed by physiotherapists.
- Designed by physiotherapists for comfort and a healthy stride
- Handmade in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- 100% vegan
- For work, a walk or a formal ball
- The strap can be shortened – just cut it under the stitching
- Suitable for low and normal instep
Comfort Line: Shoes that fit from the first step
You walk as healthily as if you were barefoot in Ahinsa Comfort shoes... but safer. A special foam insole cushions your every step.
It's thicker under the heel so you can walk like you're stepping in moss. Under your toes, it's thinner and compact, so you get the most out of the rebound.
Finally, shoes that make you happy from the very first time you put them on!
- Enough room for your toes
- Ultralight, elastic, and flexible shoes
- Softens the impact on your heels
- Ideal for barefoot beginners
Are you ready to go barefoot? Just remove the yellow insoles to transform your shoes into barefoot shoes made by physiotherapists.
Ballet flat outsole: Freedom for your foot
Your feet were made to do great things. That’s why we wanted a sole that was built to keep up with your every step — and we found it. Our thinnest sole measures just 2mm and flexes with your natural stride. At the same time, it keeps your feet protected no matter what you’re doing.
And don’t worry about feeling every stone — our soft insole (insert) will cushion your every step.
Worried about wear? Don’t be. We selected an extremely durable material that will last millions of steps.
- Wear and abrasion-resistant
- Flexible just like your feet
- Traction and grip even on wet surfaces
As healthy as walking barefoot, study confirms
Your stride is healthy and natural in Ahinsa shoes, studies carried out at Masaryk University confirm.
According to the research, Ahinsa shoes allow your foot to engage just like when you walk barefoot. By contrast, ordinary shoes restrict your feet and block their natural sensory contact with the ground.
Do something for your health, today.